Which payment options does Seedor offer?
The payment service partners of Seedor are Stripe and Paypal.
When placing an order, you can choose one of the available payment methods offered by our payment service partners.
- Credit Card
- SOFORT (SOFORT can be used by customers in Germany, Austria, Belgium, The Netherlands, Italy and Spain)
- Giropay (Giropay payments can be used by customers in Germany)
Find out all the information you need on how to pay here.
Where does Seedor ship to?
Seedor ships EU-wide, as well as to Norway and Switzerland. We’re working on shipping to more countries, too. Send us a message if you would like to order from another country and we’ll try to work it out!
How much does the shipping cost?
Orders from Germany over 60€ are shipped without any additional shipping costs, the free shipping limit to other EU countries is 90€. Orders below these sums have following shipping costs to following countries:
- Germany: 4,95€
- Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland : 8,95€
- Cyprus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden: 9,95€
- Norway, Switzerland: 19,95€
For more information about shipping visit Shipping & Delivery -page
Can I pick up my shipment?
We do not currently offer to pick up, we hope to be able to offer this in the future.
How can I track my shipment?
When your order is processed and shipped, you’ll receive a shipping confirmation to your email, as well as the DHL tracking code. With that, you can see exactly where your package is.