Bokashi composter package includes everything you need to start with composting:
- Inner container
- Carrying band
- Dosage container
- Bokashi bran (1 kg)
How to use bokashi composter:
- Sprinkle 20 ml of bran into the composter before the first bio-waste.
- Throw the food scraps into the composter, make sure to cut larger pieces into smaller ones beforehand. Add 20 ml of bran after each new 5 cm layer of waste. For larger amounts of waste, add more bran.
- Use the presser provided to press down the waste to squeeze out the air. Cover the composter with a lid.
Drain the Bokashi liquid:
- Tilt the composter back 45 degrees and remove the lid.
- Tip the composter forward and drain the Bokashi liquid.
- Use the Bokashi liquid undiluted for maintaining clean drains, or diluted with water, as an fertiliser for watering indoor and garden plants.
When Bokashi composter is full:
- Once the composter is filled to about 5 cm below the rim, empty the contents into a larger bio-waste container
- or close it for 14 days to make a first-class compost base that can be added onto a compost heap, buried in the ground, or added in large plant pots with soil.
Dimensions: 34x24x24 cm
Volume: 9,6 L
There are no reviews yet.