The package includes:
- Wooden covers
- 6 sheets of cardboard
- 4 screws to tighten the flower press
Pinewood, corrugated fiberboard, iron Measurements:
14,1 x 23 x 5 cm How to use the flower press:
- Place your fresh flowers and herbs on the cardboard sheets. Make sure the flowers and herbs are not overlapping, or they might stick together.
- Pile the cardboard sheets on top of each other inside the wooden covers.
- Tighten the press using the screws in the corners of the press.
- In few days (or weeks, depending on the plant) you’ll have beautifully dried and pressed flowers and herbs!