- 2 layers of terracotta tiles
- 2 layers of felt pads
- 3 silicon loops
Measurements: 19,4 x 17,1 x 3,3 cm
How to use the flower press to dry flowers and herbs in a microwave:
- Pick the flowers and herbs you want to dry.
- Place the plants on the felt pad and the pad on the terracotta tile.
- Lay the other felt pad carefully on the plants, making sure they stay in the wanted position. Then place the second terracotta tile on top.
- Secure all the pieces with the silicone loops.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes depending on the thickness of the plants. Be careful when removing the press from the microwave, it can get hot.