The package contains:
- a glass jar
- a steel screw-on strainer lid
- a ceramic drip dish
- a steel jar holder
All parts are dishwasher safe.
How to use a sprouting jar:
- Add your sprouting seeds and water into the sprouting jar and let the seeds soak overnight.
- The next day, rinse the seeds, and drain them with the help of the straining lid. Place the sprouting jar on the jar holder on the drip dish so all the water drips out.
- Rinse the sprouts daily this way until they grow.
- In 3-7 days (depending on the sprout variety) the sprouts are ready to be used. Make sure to wash them before use, and store them in the fridge.